Scroll Through This Page For Free, Unlimited Access To Additional Training Around Freelancing, Copywriting, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
Super lucky to be featured on this amazing interview with Daryl Urbanski --
Give it a listen!
We had a LOT of fun with this one.
Daryl's a seasoned pro at "picking the brains" of experts and running a successful podcast by pulling out maximum value, while creating a conversational, impactful, and even a fun dynamic during his interviews.
In this one...
We had fun 'riffing' about:
-- How "gangs" and social anxiety eventually led to a successful career...
-- Why freelance copywriters can turn an plain ole 'interest' into a niche they can DOMINATE...
-- The cross over between marketing mastery and the martial arts instructor who kicks people in the head to send a "Marketing message" -- ha!
-- How to EXCEL as an entrepreneur, business owner, or marketer in the influencer marketing, coaching, consulting, and visionary niches...
-- And more.
If you haven't yet, you need to subscribe to The Best Business Podcast With Daryl Urbanski.
(You'll find him on both Android and Apple)
He's got TONS of episodes containing bad ass marketing-wisdom and other gold around living a well-rounded lifestyle as well.
What do you do when fear stops you in your tracks?
Most of us either figure it out or run – and there’s nothing wrong with that since it’s just your brain kicking into “fight or flight”.
But what if, instead of running away from something scary, you embraced it?
What if you took a VERY intimidating situation in business or entrepreneurship... and turned into something... fun, AND rewarding?
See, if you're a start-up, budding entrepreneur, or a growing freelancer... then Angie Colee and her Permission To Kick Ass Podcast can help you take creative hustle to the next level.
Here's Some Can’t-Miss Moments From Her Most Recent Episode with Yours Truly:
- The common trait most entrepreneurs share (and it’s got nothing to do with access to money or a big-ass network)… do you have it?
- Why so many would-be entrepreneurs fail when they first start out in biz (this one ensured my first foray into business was a failure… and dealing with it made my second attempt a success)
- Employee or entrepreneur... or some sort of weird in-between limbo? Why do you have to choose? Jon’s eye-opening perspective redefines what happens when you "fail" as an entrepreneur
- "Is this like a power play?" what happened when a potential business partner asked Jon a simple question – and how it changed his entire approach to business
- Are you learning how to play softball by watching YouTube videos, or are you getting out there to play the game? Jon’s personal experiment that helped him make a massive leap forward
- And more.
Listen and subscribe:
Don't be a stranger.
Add me on LINKEDIN right here or by clicking the image above.
Submit your connection request.
I'll personally review it.
Because business, marketing, and copywriting is ALL about Human to Human connection at the end of the day, isn't it?
You'll see real-time breakdowns and 'bonus' trainings surrounding time-tested copywriting, marketing strategies, direct response marketing, hands-on coaching, consulting, performance hacks, and laser-focused guidance that'll help you get more of what you want.
While you're at it, do yourself another favor.
Don't sell yourself short...
Maximize more free stuff and hit LIKE and FOLLOW over at the Copy Blueprints Facebook as well: